Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, May 25, 2009

Outside My Window... the birds are singing, and my brother and Dad are working. :)

I am thinking...that I like my new hair-do! check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLHcVeyd530&feature=channel
It worked really well!

I am thankful for... My sister.

From the kitchen... I'm wondering what we should fix for lunch.

I am wearing... a blue striped shirt, grey lounge pants and black sneakers.

I am creating... or, will be creating a black cape for my brother.

I am going... to (probably) read today.

I am reading... The Two Towers (still), Desiring God... and some other that I can't think of right now.

I am hoping...that I can get my violin and bow back from the shop soon.

I am hearing... the aforesaid birds chirping outside, and my mother rattling hangers and cleaning.

Around the house... all sorts of things, only two more weeks until Kara and John's big day! :)

One of my favorite things... chocolate. yum.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: finish cleaning my room, write some letters, read some books, do some school...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I don't have one right now, but will have to share one later!

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

No comments: