Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, August 11, 2008

Outside My Window... The wind ruffling the leaves of the Father's Day maple tree.

I am thinking...that I hope the alterations I've made to my dress pattern will work this time!

I am thankful for...health. I was sick in bed for 4 days last week.

From the kitchen...my mom has another pot of salsa simmering on the stove. Yum!

I am wearing...red floral capris and t-shirt, sunflower apron.

I am creating...a pink summer dress.

I am going...to be leading a girls Bible study tonight.

I am reading...The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. I'm determined to finish it this time around!

I am hoping...in the power of God to answer prayer.

I am hearing...My little brother and sister singing a Rar Rar birthday song. (Rar Rars are imaginary creatures invented between them)

Around the house...are a few messes I need to straighten. I let things slide for a while...

One of my favorite things...talking with my friend Tif on the phone. :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Sew the dress. Work at Farmer's Market. Organize my coupon box.

Here is picture I am sharing...

A Kansas Waterfall...there were heavy rains last week...

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

No comments: