Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, November 3, 2008

Outside My Window...early morning sunshine.

I am thinking...that life is full of surprises.

I am thankful for...God's care.

From the kitchen...fresh apple juice.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am creating...a plan to clean my room.

I am going...to gather with my church this evening to pray for our country.

I am reading...too many books, and not making much headway with any of them.

I am hoping...in God.

I am hearing...cars drive by our house, and a puppy barking.

Around the house... falling leaves.

One of my favorite things... good conversations with friends.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Finish memorizing Titus 2, study Latin, get a new driver's license.

Here is picture I am sharing...


Photobucket
Christina playing In a Pickle

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!


1 comment:

John Dekker said...

too many books, and not making much headway with any of them.

Yeah, I'm in that situation at the moment - I've just bitten off a wee bit more than I can chew. I need to be really careful I don't start another one before I finish at least two of the ones I'm reading the at the moment.