Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

For Monday, October , 2008

Outside My Window...cloudy greyness and a breeze rippling the leaves of our maple tree. A lovely Fall morning!

I am thinking... about clean teeth, (went to the dentist this morning)

I am thankful for... my wonderful friend who is coming into town this weekend!

From the kitchen... nothing, but the silence of after-breakfastness!

I am wearing..., a jean skirt, shirt from mexico, a blue wrap w/specks of orange, blue and green, a leather string with a blue/orange/gold rock on it, and new shoes from a garage sale! :)

I am creating...a reformation costume! i've already finished the blouse, and am almost finished with the skirt! :) the vest is coming up!

I am going...to hem up my reformation skirt in a few minutes.

I am reading... so many things!

I am hoping... that Kara's practice goes well this morning/afternoon.

I am hearing... beautiful and calm silence. :)

Around the house... a few things that i should pick up.

One of my favorite things... the aforesaid silence.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: finish reformation costume, practice music, get along in French, schoolwork... etc!
Here is a picture I am sharing...

my lil' brother and i making popcorn balls! :)

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

No comments: