Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, October 13, 2008

Outside My Window...it's a blustery day.

I am thinking...it's Providential how the devotional of the day was just what I needed!

I am thankful for...the time together with my college-going brother on Saturday.

From the kitchen...a dead oven. But hopefully it's a simple fix!

I am wearing...Cream blouse with autumn print, khaki skirt.

I am creating...an idea for using some linen fabric. I think I'll dye it and make Reformation day costumes for my sister and I.

I am going...to practice/record an accompaniment this afternoon at a friend's home.

I am reading... Here I Stand, A Life of Martin Luther by Roland H. Bainton

I am hoping...in God.

I am hearing...My brother Rar-Rar slurping his imaginary soup. (Tim has quite an imagination!)

Around the house... Tut, tut. Did I mention it looks like rain?

One of my favorite things... Taking a walk with a friend.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Accompany at various rehearsals, Latin class/homework, Memorize some more of Titus 2, Practice gratefulness.

Here is picture I am sharing...

A sunbathing turtle seen on a recent walk.

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!


No comments: