Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook!

For today-- Monday, September 29, the year is 2008

Outside My Window... the morning sunshine, cheerily brightening the back yard

I am thinking...that I really, really, REALLY, want to see Fireproof!

I am thankful for... my family, my friends, and best of all-- my Savior.

From the kitchen...ah, it should be, what is GOING to be in the kitchen... probably some Koloches, Cookies, Raisin Bread....

I am wearing... a shirt made in Mexico (although i've never actually been there!) with some vines, and a japanese woman on it, and a pair of camo crops.

I am creating... the idea of cleaning my room.

I am going... to start editing my novel sometime.

I am reading... Lies Young Women Believe (and the truth that sets them free) by Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Dannah Gresh. Good book! I've learned a lot!

I am hoping...to learn even more! :D

I am hearing... The Pink Panther Theme by Henry Mancini
Around the house... new-mown grass

One of my favorite things... Autumn.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: catch up on some reading, bake some stuff, work, learn, grow.

Here is picture I am sharing... my finished novel-- and the book that helped me write it!

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

1 comment:

Lydia H. said...

I enjoyed your day book entry for this week. :) I am guessing that Christina wrote this one since it mentions the finished novel. Yay! I am excited for you about that.

I just wanted to say that I also would very much like to see "Fireproof." I have read some mixed reviews, but I am not much of one that critically evaluates the actual artistry and production of a film so maybe I would enjoy it based on the goodness of the message alone. Anyway, if you end up seeing it I would like to hear your thoughts about the film.

Have a blessed week in all you do and keep up your writing for the glory of God. :)

~Lydia