Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, September 1, 2008

Outside My Window... actually, mostly I notice the window itself: it's clean. (nothing like a good scrub!)

I am thinking...about all the things I should do this week. And pondering whether I have the courage for new things.

I am thankful for...my friends, especially Rachel, whom I was able to visit last week.

From the kitchen...Christina has some potatoes boiling for potato salad: we'll be grilling tonight.

I am wearing...never mind that. It's covered with a blue flowered apron, anyway!

I am creating...a plan of attack for school, the house, studying Latin...

I am going...actually I've already been. ;)

I am reading... The Gift of Friendship: Tolkien and C.S. Lewis by Colin Duriez

I am hoping...to continue to see answers to prayer.

I am hearing...the sound of silence.

Around the house... We moved most of the bookshelves into one area today. Soon, we will have our own "library"!

One of my favorite things... drinking Chocolate Caramel Enchantment Chai from Celestial Seasonings tea co.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Practice piano, plan some menus.

Here is picture I am sharing...

Rachel's Twins: aren't they adorable?


Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!


No comments: