Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, September 8, 2008
Outside My Window... backyard, fence, backyard, fence, backyard, fence... welcome to Kansas.

I am thinking...that i should hurry this up so i can do History.

I am thankful for...Rainy days!

From the kitchen...i had a nice cup of chocolate peppermint tea this morning!

I am wearing... cargo jeans, and a black t-shirt daddy got me! :) and blue socks.

I am creating... the thought of cutting out a skirt today.

I am going... to post this once i finish it.

I am reading... Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey

I am hoping... to do well in school this year and to work hard.

I am hearing... a song by one of my favorite artists

Around the house... my room is almost clean! (wow... walking space--thanks mom!)

One of my favorite things... reading-- it's the best!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... school, and some hard practice on violin (seating auditions this weekend!) aaaannnddd.... we'll see what else comes up.

Here is picture I am sharing... my wonderful friend and I!


Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

No comments: