Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, September 15, 2008

Outside My Window...my dad and brother mowing the lawn in the deepening dusk.

I am thinking...about different prayer needs

I am thankful for...the Holy Spirit, who helps me in prayer when I don't know exactly what to pray

From the kitchen...My mom made an apple crisp. The scent is wafting through the house and making my mouth water.

I am wearing...Surprise! No apron today. Brown t-shirt and denim skirt, topped with a coral, knitted hoodie.

I am creating...a study space on my desk. My dad just helped me hang some new pictures on the bedroom wall.

I am going...Bound for the Promised Land

I am reading... Titus 2

I am hoping...in God.

I am hearing...Timmy playing, and my dad's footsteps.

Around the house... new-mown grass

One of my favorite things... Smiling. Or so my dad says. :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Memorize some Bible verses, work on finishing up the exercises in chap. 1 of my Latin text.

Here is picture I am sharing... sorry. I haven't had a chance to download any recently.


Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!


No comments: