Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Simple Womans Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, December 1, 2008

Outside My Window...the sun shining very brightly against the grey clouds, and melting snow.

I am thinking... about replying to an email.

I am thankful for...God's love!

From the kitchen... my mother, on the 'phone,

I am wearing...mummy's red turtleneck shirt with snowmen on it, and jeans.

I am creating... ideas of Christmas presents for my family.

I am going...to do school in a little bit!

I am reading...nothing in particular, and everything in general

I am hoping... to get a really good violin practice in today!

I am hearing...the washing machine and the dryer do their thing!

Around the house... cleaning, so that we can get out Christmas decorations!

One of my favorite things... getting notes from friends and/or family. :)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Work hard, accomplish things!

Here is picture I am sharing...

We went hiking on Kara's Birthday!

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

No comments: