Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Outside My Window... glossy wet pavement and grey skies.

I am thinking... it's a mystery why my dental floss is made in Ireland.

I am thankful for... the privilege of hearing my husband preach each week.

From the kitchen... a languishing bowl of sourdough starter. I should feed it.

I am wearing... yellow-green t-shirt, black gored skirt, lavender Ugg boots.

I am creating... a home-life full of books, music and laughter.

I am going... to step out into the warm morning air soon.

I am reading... A bit of this, a bit of that. This morning, I've read three portions from the six books in my stack. Newest book, Three Men on the Bummel.

I am hoping... to think of a plan for lunch before the time comes!

I am hearing... chirping birds.

Around the house... the colour red.

One of my favourite things... a crisp piece of toast sprinkled with Gestampte Muisjes.

A few plans for the rest of the week: write a letter, go to Saturday prayer breakfast.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Christmas brunch


Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting this.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Sounds like an exquisite day... and I love the look of that Christmas brunch! I can almost smell and taste it. :) God bless!