Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Photobucket

For Monday, July 28, 2008

Outside My Window... The big maple tree swaying in the wind.

I am thinking...that I am tired (from cleaning the kitchen), and that I should get the raspberry bars out of the oven soon.

I am thankful for...the ability to BREATHE! I'm also thankful that our van is now in working order.

From the kitchen... ack! my raspberry-nut bars! ...ah, yes, finally, safe from the oven

I am wearing...my sister's pink t-shirt, and black sports capris.

I am creating... more like I should be creating 3 summer skirts from the material that I've bought.

I am going...to practice violin... when I finish this.

I am reading... Anne of Windy Poplars.

I am hoping... to have time to come up with a suitable plot for a 50,000 word novel within the week.

I am hearing...air conditioner, Kara's sewing machine, & my brothers discussing where to next place the pet tarantula.

Around the house...it's clean! wow! :D

One of my favorite things... dancing... I haven't done that in a while.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: the aforesaid plot, work at the Farmers Market, violin lesson, and ...hoping for some serious progress on learning the guitar.

Here is picture I am sharing... nothing this week.

Thanks to the Simple Woman for hosting the Monday daybook!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I just "discovered" your blog today and it is delightful! I have book-marked it and am looking forward to often coming back to visit!